This is the Ancestry Query Board. If you wish to submit queries or see past queries, click on
Ancestry Query Board. (change this link to your county)
How to write an effective query...
- Write surname in bold letters or in all CAPITAL letters.
- Give dates or approximate dates of events, along with locations.
- Use upper and lower case letters in your query. Using all CAPS distracts from the important parts you want people to read and screams at
- Keep your query brief! No one wants to read the entire family tree, they just want to see the part that interests them.
- County Coordinator's Name
- State Coordinator
- Asst. State Coordinator
Tell Us About It!
If you have questions or problems with this site, email the County Coordinator. Please to not ask for specfic research on your family.